Afternoons can be dangerous time to be a patient.
Something happens in the TROUGH that makes it FAR MORE PERILOUS than any other time of the day!
- You are 3x more likely to receive a potentially fatal dose of anesthesia.
- You are more likely to die within 48 hours of surgery.
- More cancerous growths go undetected.
- Internists are 26% more likely to prescribe unnecessary antibiotics for viral infections.
- Staff are 10% less likely to wash their hands before treating patients.
Sourced from: When: The Scientific Secrets of Perfect Timing